Heather said, she's never liked my utility trailer because it is ugly (in her opinion), but I never thought she'd go to so much trouble to get it off of our property. Normally, the trailer sits on the RV pad (on the side of our home), where trailers are SUPPOSED to go. But, this morning I found the trailer had been moved way off in the back. She said the *wind* had moved it to where I found it, in the middle of the night....likely story.
You don't fire someone just because they're ugly. If she only took a moment to get to know Betty-the trailer, she'd see beyond the rust and dents. She see its inner beauty: the painstaking work ethic and its acquiescent and accommodating attitude (if a bit fashion-challenged).
Friday, March 21, 2008
Ugly Betty
Posted by
brad
at
9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like to fill fugly betty with manure because I don't feel bad at all.
ugly She ain't got no alibi, she ugly.
Brad, you are hilarious! Poor Betty. Remember she signed up to help haul stuff for the family reunion. She's kinda like the Laupers: kind, able and willing. Let's hear it for Betty!!
She may be useful, but she's should hide when not in use.
I'm hoping I don't get pulled out of sight too soon. Ugly still has some beauty?
put more make-up on her. A simple coat of paint that matched her suroundings would go a long way in softening her presence.
I know somebody that is worse than me for updating blogs. Thanks for helping raise my self-esteem.
Post a Comment